• We collect certain individually identifiable data that you actively submit through the Site (“personal data”) as well as other non-individually identifiable information that we collect through cookies and other tracking technologies (“data”).
• Through the Services you may purchase products, sign up for a newsletter, create an account, complete an online survey form, participate in promotions, or otherwise actively send us personal data on the Site. Such personal data may include your name, email address(es), billing address(es), delivery address(es), telephone number(s), credit card information, consumption patterns, lifestyle, and product interests.
• When purchasing products through the Services, you have the option to create an account (an “Account”). If you choose to create an Account, we will collect your name, date of birth, email address and password, during the process of creating an Account.
• When you order products on our Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and delivery information. This information may be shared with third parties who help process and fulfill your purchases.
• If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
• If you participate in one of our surveys or in a promotion on our Site, we may collect additional personal data from you in order for you to participate in such surveys or promotion.
We may also collect personal data at such other points in our Site that state that personal data is being collected.
• We use personal data primarily for the purpose for which you originally provided it (for example, to sell and deliver products, to provide the requested newsletter, or the like), and for purposes of improving our products and services, market research, and profiling.
• We may also use personal data to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network, provide improved administration of our Site and Services; provide the Services you request and improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services.
• We may use personal data to transmit direct marketing communications to you by email, although you can opt-out of receiving such marketing emails at any time by responding to the opt-out instructions within the communication. If you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you non-marketing emails.
• We may also receive similar non-personally identifiable data from third parties. We use this data to provide better service to Site visitors, customize the Site based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends, to otherwise administer and improve the Site for your use, and to personalize offers.
• We reserve the right to use other technologies such as Internet tags, web beacons, pixel tags, and navigational data collection tools. We use data collected by such technologies primarily to:
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on our Site.
• Giuseppe Online and Giuseppe Zanotti S.p.A. may in compliance with applicable data protection law share and receive personal data within the Giuseppe Online affiliated group of companies, so that we may inform you of other products that may be of interest to you, improve your shopping experience, and improve our Site design. We may also disclose personal data to our franchisees for customer relationship management (ensure the same customer’s benefits worldwide), profiling and marketing purposes. By using the Site, you consent to the sharing of your personal data in the manner as set out in this section. You may opt-out of our sharing your personal data with such affiliates and franchisees at any time by contacting us at the the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For Site hosting reasons, user personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to countries whose personal data protection legislation differs from that of the user's country of residence.
• When transferring data to these countries, Giuseppe On Line uses appropriate procedures to protect the user's personal data from unauthorised access, use and disclosure in compliance with applicable legislation.
• We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the personal data we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security.
• You may modify the personal data that you have submitted by [logging into your account and updating your profile information]. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time. We also request that to the extent that your personal data is accessible to you on the Site, that you keep such personal data, accurate, current, and complete by regularly updating your personal account.
• California residents may request a list of certain third parties to which we have disclosed personal data about you for their own direct marketing purposes. You may make one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response. You may request this information in writing by contacting us at:email@example.com. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
• Our Site and Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal data, we will delete such data from our systems.